Saturday, September 18, 2010

"I fell off the horse again today..."

I can't believe it has taken me this long to notice that all those notes at the top of this page are backwards. I feel properly ashamed of myself. Also, the backwards notes may provoke enough irritation to require a layout change.

Anyway, I have to confess that I've been slacking a bit on my running. Have I mentioned here that I started running? Well, I started running. Every other day, in fact, but lately it's turned into every third day with the intention to get back to my every other day schedule. This is no bueno.

Also, I have recently succumbed to several moments of weakness in my eating habits (I despise the term "diet" and all its connotations). For example, my dinner this evening consisted of a Red Baron pepperoni pizza. Yes, my dears. The whole thing. Granted, this pizza would probably not even be considered medium at a restaurant (then again, the way standard pizza sizes are shrinking these days...), but still.

So what's a girl to do?

She gets back on that horse and rides on, duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment