Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Erica's biggun sigh of relief

Okay, so the message I sent has been discussed openly, there is absolutely NO weirdness (weirdness, again, having been my biggest worry), and the other girl seems to be officially out of the picture, but it all comes down to distance. If it weren't for the distance.

This is not surprising. I mean, if I had a dollar for every time I heard "Erica, come to St. Louis," I could get a nicer car.

I will probably suggest eventually that the distance issue just sounds like a crutch (we've discussed "crutches" before), and I might point out the mega kick-ass friendship we've already developed almost exclusively long-distance that only keeps getting better, but for the time being I'm just really really happy that nothing is weird and that this friendship is still, in fact, mega kick-ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment