Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Onward!

Tomorrow I start eating healthier again. I'm excited. I'm ready for energy again, for deliciousness at my own hands rather than those of the fast food manufacturers (I say "manufacturers" because, really, who actually cooks that stuff?), and for the weird looks my aunt and uncle give me when I pull out the miso paste or the sun-dried tomatoes (or, shoot, vegetables in general).

I went grocery shopping this evening, you see. My heart is happy.

Also, I find myself newly determined to start running again. With that said, it's just after 11:00 now. If I'm going to get up early enough in the morning, I should probably go to bed.

Yeah, I'm going to bed before midnight. Pretty regularly. I don't even have to be anywhere until 11 the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment